WHAT IS APESWAP?
ApeSwap is an Automated Market Maker, Yield Farming, and Staking platform on the Binance Smart Chain (forked from PancakeSwap). ApeSwap is done by DeFi Apes, for DeFi Apes. We have a dedicated team of experienced apes, who have been in the crypto space for quite a while. $ BANANA is the native currency of our platform. Bet, collect and get $ BANANA all at ApeSwap.
APESWAP is a decentralized platform, we have a dedicated team of very experienced monkeys, who have been in the crypto space for many years. $ BANANA is our native currency. Bet, collect and get $ BANANA all at ApeSwap.
WHAT IS $ BANANA?
$ BANANA is ApeSwap’s native currency. it is important to participate in most of our initiatives, liquidity mining, and liquidity pools.
This is a fairly simple concept. That’s why we created ApeSwap to generate $ BANANA tokens to support the Binance Smart Chain Ape community.
in the end, we all try to keep up with the next big project. Well ApeSwap was that project and we took the monkey to the moon.
We plan to enforce a number of pillars:
- Transparency around our tokens and projects, and our actions. We recognize that it will take time to build this trust.
- Fair launch. Check out the disclosure section, we’ve listed every decision we made around launching and why we made those decisions.
- Disclosure of our actions. if we spend developer funds, we’ll document what those funds are used for in this section of the GitBook Development Fund and include a TX hash. If we do an update to the smart contract, we will use that time and the document lock too.
Decentralized finance is booming, and we are very ape-ish (new bull) on the Binance Smart Chain. We thought we could do a better job than the existing project and were very excited to ride this rocket with all the original DeFi Apes.
Symbol: $ BANANA
Token name: Banana Token
Community leaders: Obie Dobo, Ranger and CZ’s grandfather. He disciplines Apes, also $ BANANA tokens make him happy;)
Community Name: Apes
If you follow ApeSwap, you will definitely want to invest more $ BANANA. We’ll have many opportunities to plant those sweet, sweet $ BANANA.
APESWAP STARTED WITH 5
BANANA / BNB
BANANA / BUSD
BNB / BUSD
BTC / BNB
ETH / BNB
How can I use ApeSwap?
The core offering is an exchange that allows users to exchange tokens and earn BANANA. As with all exchanges, there are fees to consider. Each token exchange is accompanied by a swap fee of 0.3% at BNB, 0.05% of the swap fee will go to the developer’s wallet. The rest returned to the community.
ApeSwap runs on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network so it requires users to have a BSC compatible wallet such as Metamask to use ApeSwap. ApeSwap’s main function is to provide users with a token exchange, staking, and pooling platform similar to Ethereum’s Uniswap platform , but also designed to reward user activity with BANANA tokens. https://www.youtube.com/embed/acWrJt7GRGg?start=4&feature=oembed
Liquidity mining begins in February 2021 with what ApeSwap calls the BANANA Frenzy. It is a special liquidity mining and betting program to incentivize early adopters and bring much needed liquidity to the platform.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IAO
INITIAL APE OFFERING (IAO) is a fundraising tool used to launch new tokens and provide liquidity to them. Basically you are trading that LP for the tokens that are launched.
at the IAO, the project got BNB, ApeSwap burned BANANA.
WHAT IS THE “OVERFILL” SALES METHOD?
TLDR: On revision, the more you put in, the more you’ll get, and you’ll get back whatever you didn’t spend.
In the “Overflow” method, users can enter as much or as little as they want into the IAO, and their final allocation will be based on the amount already entered as a proportion. users then only need to receive the remaining funds back when they claim their token after the sale.
What are Non-Fungible Apes?
Non-Fungible Apes (or NFAs) are a collection of 1,000 unique, rare, immutable, cryptographically generated digital apes. Each ape is created by characterizing a string (such as “Strong Ape”) to randomly generate a series of 6 characteristics: Base, Face, Frame, Mouth, Eyes, and Top.
Each characteristic has a different probability of appearing in each ape generation, making some characteristics much rarer than others. For example, only 32 monkeys had laser eyes and only 107 monkeys had sunglasses. Each ape has a score generated based on the combined rarity of its characteristics (more details on rarity can be found on the Github repo ).
We then categorized the scores into one of five different levels to determine overall rarity. The rarity levels are as follows:
- Common Chimpanzees: Grade 1 (500 NFA) – Most common
- Native Orangutan: Tier 2 (250 NFA)
- Captivating Apes: Level 3 (150 NFA)
- Primary Primates: Grade 4 (70 NFA)
- Magic Monkeys: Tier 5 (30 NFA) – Most rare
The roadmap for the milestone for 2021 has been outlined on the platform’s blog and anything that goes well must be accomplished in time. Apart from that, ApeSwap is very open to community and user participation and all users are invited to contribute ideas and things they would like to see on the trading platform.
- March 2021: Introducing the Lottery System , Non Fungible Apes , and additional UI improvements
- April 2021: Advanced combustion mechanics and an overhaul of the UI, NFT market
- May 2021: Additional utilities and gamification for NFT holders, listing of exchanges
- June 2021: Add BANANA Governance
- September 2021: AutoFarm and Vaults
- November 2021: Variable Yield Farm – a gamified pool in which yields grow with liquidity and participants.